Epoxy Floor Coating
Epoxy Floor Coatings
If you are looking for a versatile and high-performance flooring system that can serve you for many years, then our epoxy floor coating would be an ideal fit. Epoxies are great for commercial, industrial and residential applications.
As a business owner, an epoxy floor coating can help create a safe, functional, and healthy space for customers and staff to work. A functional work environment can boost employee productivity and increase your company’s bottom line.
Epoxy floors are trusted across different industries because of their visual appeal and durability. For example, the USDA and FDA have approved epoxy floors for use in food and beverage processing and distribution facilities.
ProArmour’s epoxy floor coatings are a perfect fit for your work environment, regardless of the market you serve.
Why Choose ProArmour’s Epoxy Floor Coatings?
Our epoxy floor coatings come in different customizable styles:
- metallic, quartz, chip and varying color options.
- 4-6 hour installation time | 4 hour walk time | 24 hour drive time
- Our epoxy flooring systems are non-slip, resistant to chemicals and abrasions and are extremely durable.
- They are designed to withstand extreme temperature fluctuations.
- The floor finishes resist fading from the sun’s UV rays
- Low-maintenance and easy-to-clean design
- Lifetime Warranty
Most systems can be installed based on your specific performance requirements, thickness levels, and are available in a variety of colors and anti-slip resistant textures.
All our floor coating systems are environmentally safe, VOC and Green compliant and meet USDA requirements. The coatings are built to withstand the wear and tear of any industrial setting: high impacts, vehicle traffic, and regular cleaning.
With low VOCs and virtually no odor from off-gassing, your workers and customers can breathe clean and healthy air.